Tuesday, January 8, 2013

IT'S Been Forever!!

Wow! Sorry I havent updated our blog for so long! This last fall semester was a crazy one let me tell ya! Kai and I both had probably the hardest semester we will ever have! But at least we got it over with! This is a pic of Kai and I on our first day back to school!
Ready to Start the New Semester!




Right after we got back from Bellingham we moved into a new condo! It's the cutest thing ever and so much better than our little shack  we had!  I'll post pics of it later.







Love these Girls!
So we were back in action, I was already busy with my volleyball season when we started school.  This Season was so much fun! We learned and grew a lot as a team and as individuals.  We ended up wining our Conference Championship! We worked really hard to attain this goal through our dedication and commitment on and off the court.  We totally deserved it! :) It was a good way to finish my volleyball career. Yes, I am done.  It is said to think about, I am really going to miss the sport itself and also the relationships I built with all the girls on the team.  I have made so many memories and friendships that will last forever.  Volleyball has been so much apart of my life sometimes when I think about it I feel lost with out it.  But I am ready to take on new experiences and life opportunities.  I am excited for the future and the things it holds in store for Kai and I.

My two main Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment