Thursday, May 16, 2013

SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER....But Not Forever!


Love These Girls!
Well another semester is over for our little Hatch Family! It was a great semester and we are so close to graduating! I am a senior and will be doing my student teaching in the fall! I will teaching second grade here in Utah and cant wait! The only bad thing is I dont get to see all my classmates anymore.  I have been with the same girls for about a year and a half and I love them so much! I will miss them.....


      Kai has been super busy this semester with Baseball and school! He is so Amazing :) I am so blessed to have such a hard worker as a husband.  This is Kai's last year playing baseball for UVU and we are both sad to see it soon come to end but are excited for what the future holds next for us.  This upcoming week is the conference tournament in New Jersey and Guess What??? I Get To Go!! I Get to go with the Best In-laws Ever and the Best Sister in Law Ever Mica!  I leave Monday and am there for a week.  Hopefully we bring UVU good luck!
   So this semester has been a little different for me because i have not had volleyball in it.  It was really weird at first.  I actually had a really hard time at the beginning because i had so much time on my hands i didnt know what to do with myself.  But i am use to it now and am getting into the groove of being an actual normal college student.  I am working right now as a baby sitter for two darling little girls named Bella and Sophia and i also work at a bakery called the Sweet Tooth Fairy! It is such a fun job! You never get any grumpy customers bc who is grumpy while buying dessert?! lol But dont worry i havent gained any weight! haha The number one question i get is how do you stay skinny working there?  Good thing cupcakes are not my weakness :)

Cupcake Anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment